Friday, February 5, 2010

My first swirl soap ever

To day I make my very first swirl soap ever.
I have been prepared the ingredients for 2 days; study the ways of how to do the swirl….
9.15 am start mixing the oil with lie, stirred it up for trace and then try to mix….


I expect to have a nice swirl soap, but thing does not turn out as expect.
















It turns out like “chocolate & vanilla ice-cream” which we ( me and my partner )love to have for desert after dinner.



Still good enough, I thought for myself, for the first try.

Will going to make anther one tomorrow.

Keep watching!

And importance, my “chocolate & vanilla ice-cream” will be available in market by the end of the month.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, try to reduce the "chocolate" portion, you only need very little "chocolate" for the swirl. While the "vanilla" portion need to be in light trace mode. Good try anyway, I like to combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support.
    Yes, I will try to do as you mention.

    ReplyDelete